30 July 2019

Dark Moon turned Black

It is the Dark Moon, my absolute favourite time of the month, although today I am a tad slow at getting going, new treatment last night knocked me on my ass! I have also been putting off writing this since last night, so that I could fully process the entire breadth of the last few weeks, so many things have happened that definitely today is a time to throw it all into my cauldron with a lovely black candle to melt all that does not serve away. I was going to call it ugliness, but some of it truly wasn't....there were great shining moments this last month as well, there really were!

We all know this has been a difficult time, many of us have felt it...with Mercury in retrograde we have all had multiple challenges in our lives whether with electronics, vehicles or relationships it has all been there, like sludging through quick sand at times. I have heard all of you as you reached out to share, I am glad it goes direct again tomorrow, please let go of the idea its the 2nd of August that it goes direct, its not it is tomorrow July 31st....though you have to laugh, good ole Mercury sending mixed signals, who would have thought it lol....so now that we know it is going direct Wednesday we can all exhale a combined sigh of relief. Remember though when it stations and changes direction, it intensifies for that moment so be ready!

The last five days for me have been tremendous as well, filled with new connections and venues to explore, vending twice in one week! unheard of for me but I did it this weekend. After meeting a wonderful new friend at the market last Friday. I really enjoyed the market last Friday not just because of the new vending event but because it was so wonderful to speak to someone that feels much of the same way as I do about life....someone who didn't shy away from the Witch but came up directly and shook my hand. At times it is difficult for me to live in this area with my own circle almost 3 hours away, it gets lonely on a physical level. You can imagine I was well pleased to meet someone so open and warm. It was great, and we took her advice and we went to the Bobcaygeon Psychic Fair on Sunday.

To be clear I loved it, it was wonderful... and we met so many new people, made connections and saw some friends there that made the day a great event for me....of course I counselled some, I encouraged others and dispelled some myths as well about Voodoo, Dark magic and light magic....suffice to say there is no color in magic, there is intent! As well if someone tells you that you have an evil spirit on you and you need to pay some exorbitant amount to clear yourself, take my advice run away! they are not a true practitioner fo anything, more of a con.....all pretty regular fare for these events and then just before it ended as my husband and I sat there we noticed an acquaintance we know from our town...shocking that he was there as he is a devout evangelical Christian...but ok, being an interfaith minister means I do not judge anyone for their spiritual path....wish I was given the same respect though...sadly what had been a glorious day turned dark quickly when he felt the need to ask me why the witchcraft....I am me, simply stated I am a witch, I am happily a witch and no I do not require saving of my soul....Jesus and I, we are ok, we are great in fact...but his followers really that is a whole other story....just as this person proved, as he told me I was going to go to hell....not to mention that I will lose my mind before I go, as others he wanted to tell me about....that Satan is around me and trying to take me to the dark side....it was sad....my old guy was overwhelmed with it, he had to walk away and I was left to try to explain it all to this man, who I know thought he was doing something good, when in reality he placed himself at a venue that was set up for all of us witches, psychics and healers to enjoy and share our wares and energy and tried to shove his beliefs at us all....he told me at the end he was there specifically to save souls....I had to tell him I did not require saving of mine....odds are he won't speak to us again when he sees us, but I just can't get over his incredulity that I had to be Christian because in our previous conversations he believed I was...he quoted the bible at me...I know the bible, I can quote it too...it is a great book, that has been horribly manipulated....so what exactly does that say about me? in the end he told me that Jesus could not possibly accept me as I am...I wished him well and reiterated I am a Proudly Pagan witch...he left disappointed, convinced my soul is damned.....maybe someday he will realize that your choice of what you call God does not exactly make you a good person, that comes from inside.....not from a book...a church....or even a God....that comes from your own heart....do you think they will ever understand?

Today as I said, I am a little slow getting started, with Lyme disease the New Moons are also a cycle for parasitic infection load, so I am dealing with that as well today as tomorrows New Moon looms ever closer, but I am up, I am writing and I am releasing....throwing all this and more into the cauldron....I am used to this kind of thing even if my husband is not, but it does not mean I should ever accept it, or even worse bow down to it....there is no freedom in hiding who we are or pretending to be something else to placate the feelings or fears of others.....and with Lyme kicking my ass at different times I have even less patience for it than usual! so the moral to this whole story is you will be questioned, you will be pushed and cajoled, it is up to you to decide who you really are and what or who you worship....don't let those that don't understand take you off your path, no matter what that path is, spirituality is individual and not for others to choose for us, no matter who they are.

My black candle is lit...blessed...anointed....and burning.....my blades are out and I will be cutting and throwing it all into that cracked cauldron of mine....I am clearing and releasing it all.....are you ready to do it too?




No comments:

Post a Comment