08 April 2016

New Moon....Create your life

New Moon in Aries, new beginnings, starting over, spells to reach new heights.....my night is filled with words, candles are lit and the Gods are called, the words are ready and now the flames burn bright.....

Amongst the candles, the flames on high
Let them burn, don't be shy
Scream, shout and cry
Create your life, your dreams
The Gods are listening
The roads are clear and dry

Release feelings of insecurity, release the fear of never being enough, ride my wave, know that the path ahead is mine whether I can see the next step or not, faith is what I have always had and now I continue my walk on faith.....my anxiety issues do not make me less of a witch.....my weight issues that are up and down, do not dictate my value as a person....my beauty is more than just the way I look....release these feelings....let them go...breath deep and release the panic through every pore into the core of the Earth.

We live, we grow, we learn....we face the same decisions over and over and we must make the right ones, so we can move forward and break the patterns....we must learn to ride the currents. they make up our lives.....it was never meant to be this hard, ride your wave, ride your currents and let your faith guide the way.

Create your life, your dreams
The Gods are listening
The roads are clear and dry

Release let go, begin again....let Aries light the way......


No comments:

Post a Comment