13 July 2019

Believe In Your Own Magic

In the still of the night, while everyone else is asleep, even the furry boys, I sit by the light of candles lit on all the altars, absorbing the glow....going over the last couple of weeks in my life. There has been so much change....like tiny explosions that set off a massive blow out....my book The Cracked Cauldron took form and was published yesterday!......no matter what my life will never be the same

I write, it's what I do...I have written since I was a child....my first little book, shockingly was about two sisters....twins, separated at birth, and their struggle to find each other....I was 10...it took me a few years to finish it....then given to someone to read and never to be thought of again....somehow all these years later, the hardest, terrifying, exhilarating moment was in pushing that publish button. Yes I know I blog, I put myself out there more than once for all to see, here in a blog...somehow the book is different, like another layer of vulnerability that was revealed....out there for all who want to enjoy it, soak it up, dance with me or who want to trash it....yes we all know there are always haters, yes I know why give them energy? well maybe I am not of the same bent that believes that when we talk about them we give them power, I am more of the frame of mind that if we rip that fucking bandaid off we cause the healing to begin and disarm them.....bacteria likes to grow in warm dark places, and haters are a bit like bacteria wouldn't you say? Left to breed on their own they will grow to massive sizes and take over all you love and care for.....your body, your brain, your heart and your life....naw fuck that.....haters.....yep let's be clear, I know, I know, you want to trash it....you don't like it...who do I think I am writing a damn book? yea yea yea....

I am me, and I came up with this concept in my life a while ago....I refuse to accept limiting beliefs....I refuse to accept anyone else's idea of what my life should look like...I refuse to accept how I should witch.....I refuse to accept anyone's idea of what a fulfilling and worthy life is.....I simply refuse....truth is no matter what you do in your life, haters are gonna hate.....nothing too pretty or eloquent about it, its just people stuck in their heads that have their own limiting behaviours that they cannot see...their own poison infecting them from the inside.....being a witch is about your heart and what it beats for, not so much how it appears for others....fancy names....and all the tools in the world will make no one a better witch than anyone else.

So I spend my time calling that shit out, I believe there is room for all of us, that there is no reason that anyone needs to be superior to another, or that there is ever a reason to belittle someone else's way of witching. Whether they have to take medication, suffer with anxiety, PTSD, health issues, not ever does any of these things make me think less of another human, these are struggles we all have to a certain degree.....and even when you deny that you have any of these problems to the world, when the lights go out at the end of the day we all know what is in our own minds and hearts.....life takes enough out of us already with the day to day struggle of keeping everything on track so why would we want to complicate matters with envious and limiting thoughts for others? Have you thought about that mirror that's pointing back at you?

In my life I knew someone that constantly pointed the finger at others, always pointing out what they felt to be weakness' , shame and ugliness in others....never realizing in their minds that it was their own they were seeing.....what a way to live....I would not want it for the life of me, Gossip, bad feelings and whispers about others only breeds negativity in your own life....the Universe hears your thoughts and if they are filled with that, as the Law of Attraction states you will draw it to yourself.....starting to see a pattern? The more you put others down, the lower you will go....be it about magic, life, dating, finances, does not matter, the truth is the truth.....that which you judge so shall you face......and remember it is you inviting the energy in....enjoy what you have created, while I stand over here with my glass of wine by candlelight.......mirrors and candles at the ready........

Yesterday I celebrated, after I did that I sat at my computer and looked for the first time in a long time at the memories for July 11th, the memories in my life for July are not good, my death, my ex, all things I like to forget......but that all changed yesterday when to my surprise it was exactly 7 years ago yesterday that I set up my current altar to Yemaya, with the lovely Spirit doll crafted for me and sent as a surprise from a sister....I was so happily surprised to see that....on the day that my paperback published with Yemaya on the cover and all through the pages went live....I did not plan it, it just happened that way....I didn't even know it had been 7 years until after it all happened and then the reality of it was a moment of validation for me....I promised her I would raise her name, and I feel I delivered on the anniversary of my dedication to her fully, in case you didn't know Yemaya's number is 7....if that does not feel like the completion of a cycle then I don't know what does......now to keep raising her name...my promise is not over, it will never end until the day I draw my last breath and then my spirit will raise her name from the other side.....

Yemaya....She who saved me.....I have never been more complete than when in service to her.

With back up like that, of course I call out the haters, the pretenders and the crap.......this here is about living in the realness of being who you are authentically....She would have it no other way.....

So if you want to witch too, then do it, whether you have to take your meds to do it, use a cane, or dance from the confines of your wheelchair, let your heart dance daily with your energy and believe in your own magic....it is there, no matter how many have told you its not you know better.....reach for what makes you whole, for me it was Yemaya, a piece that missing within me was filled the day I put her Spirit doll on my altar.....I know if you spend some time feeling your own heart you will find your way too.....no more limiting or diminishing thoughts!

Three guidelines only to this.....do not hurt innocents......don't hurt yourself.....and what you send out will come back to you, so make it good......

Now go witch! fuck the haters, dance around them as you twirl away happy within your own circles!

2 comments:

  1. I've told you many times before ... YOU ARE TRUTH! Not just telling the truth but being truth in all you do no matter the situation. I am SO blessed to have you in my life. I am humbled by you and your devotion to your path and the life you live in service. Stand strong, my Darlin! And as you said ... Fuck the haters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Go Tess! As usual you have brightened my day and lightened my heart! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete