25 July 2019

Healing Candle Circle Call

I am a firm believer that we all have a level of pressure we can take before the valve goes off, and we have to let it all go....for me it was this week....not that it hasn't happened before, of course it has....I am alive, I am a human and of course my life has a cycle of pressure and release....I have always been first to defend anyone I feel is getting an unfair shake, but when it comes to me I seem to have a longer fuse especially if I care about the offender.....yup...but this week yes the pressure valve went, I let it all out....years, months and days of it...a cycle ended for me with the last blog....and I have spent the last two days allowing the pressure to vent itself through me....such a huge tremendous amount of pressure. We all have our ways to let go and work our feelings out, mine is to write and craft.

For just over two years, I could not do that, I could not share and I could not write,and I barely crafted...but the worst part was the connections I could not keep going, not being able to share meant so much more than just on a public level....on a personal level I just had no energy to do that....I am currently working on fixing that, sending love like always but now I am reaching out more...daily I try a little more....I am far from a perfect anything, but that would be boring I guess and I wouldn't learn so much on this path of life. While working all this out after the valve blow, the healing ushered itself right in....yesterday, when that moment came, as it came the candle on Yemaya's altar took its last gleam for the night....I knew then what was needed, like a message written in neon all over the candle holder, it was like the altar was glowing still....

So today, as I sort out the altar, I wash my candle holder and prepare a new candle to go in it, I call out to all of you as I light my candle on the altar, may you all feel the healing and loving waves I send out to you all. This candle today, is for all of us, may it burn away all that we need and may its rays usher in all we want and need in our lives....bearing in mind what we need is not always what we want, but may it be the best possible result.

Remember that life is always going to have moments, even for the most spiritual of us, there is always a moment when we feel that pressure...find your own pressure valve in those moments and let it off, don't hurt others in your release, it won't help you in the long run, but there is nothing that says you can't send back all that is sent to you.....a simple mirror spell will work for that, especially under the coming Black Moon on July 31st......but again I digress, that is a subject for another blog. Today it is about ushering in healing ahead of that same Moon.....beautiful blue waves of healing I send to you, from my altar to your life.

Blessings all! Thank you for always being there for my moments and holding me up through them, for being here, for reading my words and for posting your support all over the Facebook page.....I appreciate each and every one of you and send crooked smiles!

Tess

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Tess. Blessings to you. Healing energy sent your way. <3

    ReplyDelete