28 June 2019

Mercury Rx, New Moon and a Solar Eclipse, and how to prepare


It is that time again....Mercury is going into retrograde, and we are now in the shadow period leading up to its full rx on July 7th..buckle up! I know it is something that there is much scorn for and debate as to how much this truly affects things but having watched for over 20 years I have to say yes it does affect things.....it comes back to my thoughts about the Moon, which can be easily applied to Mercury, the planets and their rotations affect the Oceans on this home of ours....how vain are we that are made up of water to think that they would not affect us? How vast is the Ocean and yet it surrenders its waves to the pull of the Moon, locked in a dance of ebb and flow. I know I feel it, and I watch those around me as they feel it as well....it is always the same as it leads up to the actual retrograde things start to get strained, people start to feel different and wonder about motives and situations just don't work....and yes things break down.....then as Mercury stops and stations to go direct all those things that have been stalled, seemingly gummed up in the works suddenly go forward and all confusion drops away.

It can be a very stressful time, for many of us we want to just avoid everyone, especially when we think they are being such assholes....but that is really not feasible....so what is the best way to weather this? I used to stumble through this cursing the existence of such a wretched time...people get ugly and mean! Then a few years ago, I was introduced to the concept of the energies of Mercury from another vantage point, the one of where it is time to put RE in front of everything that I did in this time frame. At first it seemed silly, to look at a whole section of time as a do over but it worked....I wish I could remember where I was introduced to it, or how but sadly some things Lyme has taken and parts of my memory are off somewhere else. Even so I sincerely thank them for teaching me to grow beyond it.

Sometimes the answers are so simple, but yet we miss them....in this time you should reevaluate, repair, redo, recreate, reorganize, relaunch, rebirth.....I am sure you get it at this point....there is more as well, of course it could not be just this simple, there is also a New Moon on the 2nd of July that will bring with it a total Solar Eclipse, granted this will only be visible to countries in South America it does not mean that the effect of this energy will not be felt throughout the world, because it will. Expect big things, sudden changes and wow moments that tend to accompany Eclipses. So in other words the next month or so will be a doozey for changes, upheavals and all manner of unexpected situations....how do you survive all this? You keep stepping forward, one day at a time, much like you do the rest of the time, difference being that now because you read this blog you have already chosen what your project for this retrograde will be...that way when the Eclipse come it can throw power behind your redo. I am sure you can find something that you want another chance with, or to sort out once and for all....just be careful its not an old relationship, because yes they do tend to come up during Mercury Retrogrades....old lovers seem to crawl out of the woodwork....it is up to you what you do with that, but it has been my experience that when people with history and old patterns go back it starts all over after the initial honeymoon phase....sometimes there has just been too much hurt to go back and have a redo on that....even though the planet is going backwards we should not be going backwards. Kind of a been there, done that, no fucking way I am going back retrograde....it is a much better time to put that to bed, revisit and let it go...move forward or at least prepare to when Mercury goes forward again.

I had to choose what my I was going to do with my Mercury Rx, and I decided this week to relaunch my shop on Etsy. I am so glad I did, it was another step in reclaiming the life I used to have until Lyme took it all. I still have a long way to go back to what it was before I became so ill I had to stop, but its a beginning and truthfully I have the most awesome patrons that welcomed me back so happily. For some it may appear to be nothing too grand to reopen an online shop, but for me it was a huge step in being responsible for what I put out there...it was a wonderful feeling to go and ship today, to watch all those white envelopes stamped one by one, the clerk at the post office smiled at me, she knows my story, she knows how long its been since I had orders to send out like that....now for the rest of the retrograde I am working on projects that I have left to the side for the shop for some time....twisted willow wands.....altars in a box......more of my wood burning and of course getting back to wrapping beautiful gemstones that call to me...and insist on how they should be wrapped....I am spending this retrograde reacquainting myself with my heart and soul and letting the Gods guide my hands once again.....you see for me crafting is more than just twisting wire....I use no tools except for one cutter and one broken pliers.....it is my connection to my heart, it is my meditation....it is my medicine for the world...each piece is a connection between my heart and the stone, it speaks, it guides and then the hands show its beauty exactly how the stone wants to be treated....the Gods they speak through the magic.....Witch's Chamber, Where Magic Meets Art, is not just a slogan, it is my truth....through Reiki and Ascension and my connection to the Gods each piece is infused with healing energy.....and for the first time in a very long time I am ready to share all that energy once again....and this, well, this excites me!

What will you find to be your redo? what can you relaunch in your life? Have a think on that, there is time but you best prepare, and then once you have it, wear it like a cloak and remember don't feed the trolls during this coming Rx, just stay within your own energy and understand not everyone prepared....but you did. Find your meditation and it will guide you through.

Blessings to you all

Tess 

No comments:

Post a Comment